TLT Property Management Ltd has rapidly gained recognition for offering its clients a quality, dependable, hands-on service. Currently managing a variety of sizes and types of prestigious developments across Northern Ireland, TLT staff are always on hand to offer practical advice on best practice in Block / Leasehold Management
So what is required? All that is needed is your signature on the Management Contract, giving TLT Property Management Ltd the power to act on behalf of the directors and shareholders of your development – it really is that easy!
Below are some of the services we can provide and offer you. This list is not exhaustive and a more comprehensive range of options will be explained prior to any appointment. A general information leaflet for your reference is included at the bottom of this page.
At TLT Property Management Ltd we can provide the following services:
- Service charge analysis, maintenance and collection
- Individual bank account for service charge payments
- Annual reconciliation of all service charge accounts, including external verification by external accountants
- Prepare budgets and advise as to the appropriate level of service charge
- Liaise with maintenance contractors, gardeners, window cleaners and cleaning companies.
- Arrange any miscellaneous repairs to common areas as requested, process invoices and authorise payments from the service charge account.
- Organise external repainting and similar work in line with the terms of your lease
- Call and host AGM / EGMs
- Regular liaison with all company directors, including quarterly financial reports
- Pursue debtors up to and including small claims courts & EJO
- Arrange insurance of the development
- Act as company secretary and discharge all relevant documents to Companies House.
- This service list is not exhaustive and each independent development will have a bespoke service charge drafted in consultation with the directors and then presented to the shareholders for verification.
Call us today 02890 452422 or visit our office for a free no-obligation quote.